The most environmentally-friendly method of domestic hot water heating, as well as a backup/supplement for low-temperature heating purposes.
Thanks to the highly effective Sol-Titan coating, the vacuum tube collector Vitosol 300 can even utilize diffused solar radiation. It is therefore suitable not only for domestic hot water applications, but also as a backup for central heating purposes.
The benefits at a glance:
- High level of operational reliability and a long service life thanks to the use of high-grade, corrosion-resistant materials such as special solar glass, copper and stainless steel. Durable, vacuum-tight glass-to-metal seal.
- High efficiency thanks to the Sol-Titan coated absorber and vacuum collector tubes.
- Energy-efficient Duotec wrap-around pipe heat exchanger, which almost completely encases the condensers to facilitate better heat transfer.
- The condenser has a flexible connection to the vacuum tube via a stainless steel corrugated pipe. The individual tubes can be adjusted for optimum alignment to the sun during original placement.
- The dry connection of the collector tubes allows for individual tubes to be mounted and disassembled without having to drain the solar heating system.
- Proven Viessmann plug-in system for connecting several collectors to form one collector panel with a total surface area of up to 65 ft2 - 6 m2.
- A fully integrated solar system package available:
- Vitosol 300 vacuum tube collectors
- Vitocell 100 or 300 hot water storage tank
- Solar-Divicon pump station
- Vitosolic control unit
- Solar expansion tank, Tyfocor solar fill
- System fill manifold
The new Zero ODP Drop-in Replacement compatible with all lubricants
HCFC 22 is a controlled substance under the Montreal Protocol and European Regulation and will be phased out on a global basis with all other HCFCs. HCFC 22 is already banned in Europe in most new equipment and is subject to a rapidly tightening cutback schedule. It is, therefore, now time to consider the options for replacing HCFC 22 which will become restricted in availability as these cutbacks come into effect.
RS-44 provides a low cost and easy solution to replacing HCFC 22 by avoiding a costly and technically unsatisfactory retrofit situation. By definition, any replacement for HCFC 22 must have no ozone depleting ability so that, in contrast to replacing CFCs (e.g. R12, R502) where there were 'interim' blends available (largely containing HCFC 22) enabling the existing lubricant in the system to be used, this is not an option when seeking to replace HCFC 22. R424A has a zero Ozone Depletion Potential, a similar performance to HCFC 22 and can be used with all types of lubricants.
Comparison with HCFC 22
Higher Coefficient of Performance
Lower discharge temperature
Zero Ozone Depletion Potential
More Information and Specifications:
other featured products:
SereGEN™ 300 Series
FOR MAXIMUM EFFICIENCYThe SereGEN™ Series efficiently manages the same essential and high wattage appliances as a liquid cooled standby generator nearly twice its size while using up to 50% less fuel all for nearly half the cost.
Powers both essentials & high-wattage items for maximum efficiency:
- Space-Saving Design - Compact efficient design allows for location flexibility and lower installation costs
- Exclusive Overload Protection - Advanced controls prevent generator overload due to unmanaged power demand
- Smart Home Compatible - Povides clean, safe power for other smart home appliances & sensitive electronics
- Ultra quiet neighborhood-friendly operation (65 dB at 7 meters)
- 4 year limited warranty
- StatStation™ wireless 2-way LCD performance monitor (Sold Separately)
- Commercial Grade Power
At the heart of each IntelliGEN™ Home Generator System is a Vanguard - one of the most powerful commercial V-Twin engines ever produced. These tough engines feature superior balance and low vibration for extended life, minimal maintenance, easier starting and lower noise levels - perfect for years of reliable standby power.
- Central Air Conditioner 1 5(ton)
- Central Air Conditioner 2 5(ton)
- Water Well Pump
- Hot Tub
- Pool Heater
- Water Heater
PERFORMANCE UPGRADES ONLY FROM Rheem Manufacturing
- Cold Weather Package:
An oil heater and battery warmer are both thermostatically controlled to heat up when the temperature drops, ensuring smooth starting and engine operation. (Empower and IntelliGEN)
- Maintenance Kit:
Includes special UL air filter, pre-cleaner, spark plugs, oil filter, and synthetic oil. (EmPower and IntelliGEN)
- AC Power Control Module™:
Run up to a four-ton central air in addition to essential items, while protecting against, AC overload. (EmPower)
- Indoor Wattage Monitor:
This device keeps track of the percentage of power your generator is using in real time. Plugs into a standard wall outlet. (EmPower)