Wholesale Distributors where "Serving you is our Only Business"|
Thanks for dropping by.
Replacing a hot surface ignitor is not always an easy job. Furnace designs and specifications are different from brand to brand and you never know if you have the correct replacement part to complete the job.
HONEYWELL has the solution to this problem with the GLOWFLY hot surface ignitor. It offers the latest technology, true “universal” installation and OEM (original equipment manufacturer) quality. The ignitor is made from silicon nitride and is far more durable than original equipment ignitors, making it less prone to breaking when installed in “challenging” applications. It comes with the strongest warranty (3 years) in the industry.
The GLOWFLY has been designed for service replacement jobs. It comes with 6 custom designed brackets that can replace over 110 ignitor applications without modification. The GLOWFLY package has “match and mount” simplicity: simply remove the old ignitor and compare it to diagrams on the package to select the correct mounting bracket for the job.
Hot surface ignitor replacement jobs have now become much quicker and easier with the GLOWFLY universal ignitor form HONEYWELL
- The toughest technology: Silicon Nitride - This second-generation material is far more durable, making it less prone to breakage when used in challenging installs.
- Easier fit. Faster job. - The Glowfly's optimized form factor enables quicker, easier service calls. Glowfly has specifically been designed for service replacement jobs.
- Next-generation OEM silicon nitride quality for any installation - Glowfly brings the latest technology and OEM quality to even the oldest furnaces.
- Custom designed bracketing - With six custom designed brackets and their seven configurations, Glowfly fits most replacement igniter applications.
- Match and mount simplicity - Simply remove the old igniter and compare it with the diagrams on Glowfly's unique packaging guide to determine the correct mounting bracket for the job.
- Available as single units or in convenient six-packs - Never be caught unprepared with Glowfly's unique truck-ready 6 pack.
Brochure Installation Instructions:
SereGEN™ 300 Series
FOR MAXIMUM EFFICIENCYThe SereGEN™ Series efficiently manages the same essential and high wattage appliances as a liquid cooled standby generator nearly twice its size while using up to 50% less fuel all for nearly half the cost.
Powers both essentials & high-wattage items for maximum efficiency:
- Space-Saving Design - Compact efficient design allows for location flexibility and lower installation costs
- Exclusive Overload Protection - Advanced controls prevent generator overload due to unmanaged power demand
- Smart Home Compatible - Povides clean, safe power for other smart home appliances & sensitive electronics
- Ultra quiet neighborhood-friendly operation (65 dB at 7 meters)
- 4 year limited warranty
- StatStation™ wireless 2-way LCD performance monitor (Sold Separately)
- Commercial Grade Power
At the heart of each IntelliGEN™ Home Generator System is a Vanguard - one of the most powerful commercial V-Twin engines ever produced. These tough engines feature superior balance and low vibration for extended life, minimal maintenance, easier starting and lower noise levels - perfect for years of reliable standby power.
- Central Air Conditioner 1 5(ton)
- Central Air Conditioner 2 5(ton)
- Water Well Pump
- Hot Tub
- Pool Heater
- Water Heater
PERFORMANCE UPGRADES ONLY FROM Rheem Manufacturing
- Cold Weather Package:
An oil heater and battery warmer are both thermostatically controlled to heat up when the temperature drops, ensuring smooth starting and engine operation. (Empower and IntelliGEN)
- Maintenance Kit:
Includes special UL air filter, pre-cleaner, spark plugs, oil filter, and synthetic oil. (EmPower and IntelliGEN)
- AC Power Control Module™:
Run up to a four-ton central air in addition to essential items, while protecting against, AC overload. (EmPower)
- Indoor Wattage Monitor:
This device keeps track of the percentage of power your generator is using in real time. Plugs into a standard wall outlet. (EmPower)
Samsung/Quietside New Product Training May 7th
Training Classes and New Product introductions set for May 7th in New Paltz and Liberty. For More Info