|Wholesale Distributors where "Serving you is our Only Business"|
Thanks for dropping by.
The most environmentally-friendly method of domestic hot water heating, as well as a backup/supplement for low-temperature heating purposes.
Thanks to the highly effective Sol-Titan coating, the vacuum tube collector Vitosol 300 can even utilize diffused solar radiation. It is therefore suitable not only for domestic hot water applications, but also as a backup for central heating purposes.
The benefits at a glance:
- High level of operational reliability and a long service life thanks to the use of high-grade, corrosion-resistant materials such as special solar glass, copper and stainless steel. Durable, vacuum-tight glass-to-metal seal.
- High efficiency thanks to the Sol-Titan coated absorber and vacuum collector tubes.
- Energy-efficient Duotec wrap-around pipe heat exchanger, which almost completely encases the condensers to facilitate better heat transfer.
- The condenser has a flexible connection to the vacuum tube via a stainless steel corrugated pipe. The individual tubes can be adjusted for optimum alignment to the sun during original placement.
- The dry connection of the collector tubes allows for individual tubes to be mounted and disassembled without having to drain the solar heating system.
- Proven Viessmann plug-in system for connecting several collectors to form one collector panel with a total surface area of up to 65 ft2 - 6 m2.
- A fully integrated solar system package available:
- Vitosol 300 vacuum tube collectors
- Vitocell 100 or 300 hot water storage tank
- Solar-Divicon pump station
- Vitosolic control unit
- Solar expansion tank, Tyfocor solar fill
- System fill manifold
The new Zero ODP Drop-in Replacement compatible with all lubricants
HCFC 22 is a controlled substance under the Montreal Protocol and European Regulation and will be phased out on a global basis with all other HCFCs. HCFC 22 is already banned in Europe in most new equipment and is subject to a rapidly tightening cutback schedule. It is, therefore, now time to consider the options for replacing HCFC 22 which will become restricted in availability as these cutbacks come into effect.
RS-44 provides a low cost and easy solution to replacing HCFC 22 by avoiding a costly and technically unsatisfactory retrofit situation. By definition, any replacement for HCFC 22 must have no ozone depleting ability so that, in contrast to replacing CFCs (e.g. R12, R502) where there were 'interim' blends available (largely containing HCFC 22) enabling the existing lubricant in the system to be used, this is not an option when seeking to replace HCFC 22. R424A has a zero Ozone Depletion Potential, a similar performance to HCFC 22 and can be used with all types of lubricants.
Comparison with HCFC 22
Higher Coefficient of Performance
Lower discharge temperature
Zero Ozone Depletion Potential
More Information and Specifications:
other featured products:
world ’s most popular thermostat has taken a turn for the future — with
mercury--free models. Built on the proven performance and reliability of
Honeywell tradition, The Round ® Mercury-Free Thermostat features a precision
electronic switch that completely eliminates the need for mercury. The display
features an enlarged scale that makes it easier than ever to set the temperature
exactly where you want it. And since The Round offers precise temperature
accuracy, you ’ll know that what you set is what you ’ll get. From its
classic design to its ease of use, The Round Mercury-Free Thermostat is a true
source of comfort.
The Round® Mercury-Free Thermostat
IMPROVED DESIGN MAKES IT
BETTER THAN EVER.
- Electronic Switch Replaces mercury for
environmentally friendly performance.
- Proven Performance Accuracy and
reliability has made Honeywell the number one thermostat choice of
- Classic Design The Round is the world's
most popular thermostat.
- Easy To See The enlarged scale and
raised designations make setting the temperature easier than ever.
- Precision Accuracy Reliable temperature
control eliminates temperature swings.
- 5-Year Warranty