3/8" Hole Shooter |1/2" Magnum | Screw Shooter | Right Angle
Home | 1/2" Magnum Hammer | 3/8" Magnum Hammer
- Heavy-Duty Magnum® Hole-Shooter
- 1/2" capacity.
- Trigger speed control: 0-850 rpm; reversing.
- 8' 3-wire Quik-Lok® cord for easy detachment.
- Exclusive quick-change brush cartridge system.
- All ball and roller bearings.
- Heavy-duty industrial chuck.
- Heavy-Duty Right Angle Drill Kit
- Variable Speed Kit 1/2" capacity in steel, handles up to a 4-5/8" self-feed bit.
- Trigger speed control in two ranges: 0-335/0-500 rpm; reversing.
- Powerful 7 amp.
- Head and handle swivel 360 degree, tight locking in any position.
- Includes steel carrying case and accessories for installing/removing right angle head.
- Ideal for drilling between joists and other hard-to-reach areas.
- Heavy-Duty Sharp-Fire Screw-Shooter System
- Sharp-Fire Magazine and Screw-Shooter.
- 5.0 amp.
- Variable speed control; 0-2500 rpm.
- Capacity 1-1/4"-2" length screws.
- Exceptional driving capacity without wasted screws.
- Provides quality fastening solutions for flooring, walls, fencing, decks and roofing.
- Sharp-Fire Magazine Attachment 48-05-1000 - Includes Magazine, bit holder, square drive and Phillips bit.
- Heavy-Duty Magnum® Hammer-Drill
- 1/2" capacity.
- Trigger speed control in two ranges: 0-1000 rpm, 0-20,000 bpm;
- 0-2500 rpm, 0-50,000 bpm; reversing.
- Removable brush cartridge-change brushes in less than one minute.
- Reversible Side Handle
- 3-wire Quik-Lok® detachable cord.
- Heavy-Duty Hammer Drill
- 3/8" capacity.
- Trigger speed control: 0-2500 rpm; 0-50,000 bpm; reversing.
- Impact-resistant, non-conductive motor housing and handle.
- Includes hammer-drill, steel carrying case and four percussion carbide-tip bits.
- For drilling in concrete/masonry, and drilling without hammering in wood/metal.
- Compact, lightweight, ideal for overhead drilling.
- Removeable Side Handle
|Yaun Company Inc.
240 Chestnut Street
Liberty, NY 12754
Toll Free (800) 525-2228
ask for Sheet Metal department
|Shopping for price??
Bookmark this page!!!
Don't want to buy online??
Use our Toll Free Number!
Order our FREE catalog with any purchase.
Have a Question??
Don't see what you want??
Email or give us a call toll free!
Our prices just can't be beat! If you shop around - be sure to bookmark this page, you will want to come back. If you find lower prices, let us know and we will drop ours to match. Shipping costs are just what they are for us, no "Handling fees" to jack up the price. Orders over $650 are shipped for FREE (Continental US). If you are not satisfied with any Milwaukee product within 30 days of purchase, return it for replacement or a full refund - NO questions asked!Just Call for an RMA for Milwaukee Tools and tell us what you didn't like about the tool. Of course Damaged or Abused tools are not covered by Milwaukee's warranty.
Copyright © 2000 - Yaun Company Inc.Revised -- 11/26/2000
All Rights Reserved
Webmistress: Nancy F. Yaun - email@example.com